This folder contains supporting documents, templates, etc., for your school to apply for the Indiana DOE Robotics Grant.
The key pieces to the grant:
- Show Private-Public Partnership
- Have an adult robotics team mentor
- Have a spending plan (budget)
- Proof of intent to compete
- For grades 9-12, a commitment to creating an original, iteratively designed robot.
- A local in-kind or cash match from other private or local funds in an amount equal to at least twenty-five percent (25%) of the awarded grant amount.